- Private secure gardens
- Private parking
- Log burner
- Welcome hamper
- Bed linen, bath sheets and hand towels provided
- Dog friendly
- Free Wifi
- Smoke free
- Pub < 5 minutes
- Shop < 2 mile
Puddle Duck Cottage is well appointed throughout and provides guests comfortable and contemporary accommodation, with character features consisting of wooden beams, as well as a lovely large inglenook fireplace with log burner (logs and kindling welcome basket included), all of which help to create a charming atmosphere.
The pretty front garden overlooks the River Severn and the large patio and rear terraced garden is perfect for some alfrescro dining, enchanced by the pizza and bbq oven provided for guests use. The rear garden is directly accessed from the kitchen and living room patio doors.
This property can be booked individually or jointly with Duckling Cottage for larger groups of families and friends, wishing to spend some quality time together in this perfectly central location in glorious Shropshire.
- Bedroom 1 - Superking
- Bedroom 2 - Superking or twin
- Bedroom 3 - Bespoke cabin beds (both 4ft wide mattresses)
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern range electric cooker and induction hob, microwave and toaster
- Dishwasher and washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Welcome hamper consisting of bread, milk, eggs, cake, butter, wine, tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil, hand and shower wash, dishwasher tablets plus 2 toilet rolls per bathroom
- Dining for 8-12 guests
- Large living room with corner sofa, 3 seater and single armchair
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod docking station. DVD library, games and books
- 7 night weekly stays commencing on a Friday or a Monday
- 4 night mid week stays commencing on a Monday
- 2/3 night weekend stays commencing on a Friday
(We try to be as flexible as possible so do ask and we will consider stays outside of these if we are able to)
ARRIVAL TIME: 15:00hrs
DEPARTURE TIME: 10:00hrs
(Whenever possible we try to offer guests earlier arrival and later departure times, so you can make the most of your stay with us)
We offer a set weekend price from Friday to Monday, so while you are very welcome to come for 2 nights, the price would be the same. It does of course give you the added flexibility of being able to relax and enjoy the cottage until as late as you like on the Sunday, to make the most of your stay.
Rear enclosed garden, set of brick steps leading onto gravelled terrace with potted plants and flowers, further set of railway sleeper steps on to lawned garden. Please note whilst the patio areas are easily accessible from the kitchen door the rear garden is terraced and accessed via steps that may be unsuitable for those with limited mobility or young children. Front garden has level access from driveway leading in to walled gravelled garden with potted plants and flowers.
"Puddle Duck Cottage exceeded our expectations in so many ways. It’s location was perfect and a lovely surprise at the end of a scenic country lane. The cottage has the WOW factor from the moment you step through the door. It’s interior is stylish and relaxed, a place where you feel at home straight away. The cottage was also immaculately clean. The welcome goodies were well received especially the chocolate cake! " Patsy Eyles